Protecting your personal information is our highest privacy priority. Sea Kind does not sell or share information obtained on its Web site with third parties.
This Statement of Privacy governs data collection and usage by sea-kind.com and Sea Kind, Inc. Data will be collected and used only in accordance with this Statement of Privacy.
Since Sea-Kind may change this policy by updating this page, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes.
What Data We May Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode; preferences and interests.
- Internet communication information such as IP address. Browser type, etc.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys; and/or offers.
- And, if you purchase any product, billing, delivery; and credit card information.
What We Do With Data
We utilize the information collected to provide you with better service, such as for the following:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find; interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes according to your interests. This contact may be by email, phone, fax or mail.
Sea Kind does not sell or share information obtained on its Web site with third parties.
A cookie is a small file placed with your consent on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies retain data which allows web applications to respond to you as an individual and Sea Kind account holder.
Our cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the account data you choose to share with us.
Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We employ a Secured Sockets Layer with 256-bit encryption to scramble and protect any data transmitted between you and our site.
We recommend that you close the browser window after completing any Internet transaction as a good personal security practice.
Site Access by Children
Sea Kind does not accept personal information from or about children under the age of 13. In the event we learn of such information, it is promptly deleted from our records.
Consent to Policy
The sea-kind.com website is an ecommerce web site. By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this Statement of Privacy.